Achmad Budiharto, the chief project officer of Blibli Indonesia Open 2019 BWF World Tour Super 1000, expresses his gratitude for the success of this event, since the beginning until the end of the activities. “We feel grateful that event can be organized well. Looking at the supporters’ enthusiasm, they all seemed to enjoy the atmosphere of BIO. These are all the result of the hard work from all of us,” said Budiharto.
On the other hand, although based on the achievement Indonesia has to see a decrease in performance compared to last year, Budiharto still appreciates the spirit that all Indonesian players have shown to prove their best performance for this year’s tournament. “Based on the players’ achievement we have to admit that the achievement is lesser compared to last year, hopefully we can do better next year,” he said.
During Blibli Indonesia Open 2019 BWF World Tour Super 1000, Indonesia managed to claim one title from the Men’s Singles event through the All Indonesian final match that was won by Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Marcus Fernaldi Gideon after beating Hendra Setiawan/Mohammad Ahsan.
“Thank you to all the supporters for the endless support given to all the Indonesian players who have competed in this year’s BIO,” he said.
Thank you and see you in the next year’s Indonesia Open!
Below is the result of the final round of Blibli Indonesia Open 2019 BWF World Tour Super 1000:
- Women’s Doubles: Yuki Fukushima/Sayaka Hirota (Japan) vs Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi (Japan) 21-16 and 21-18
- Women’s Singles: Akane Yamaguchi (Japan ) vs Pusarla.V Sindhu (India) 21-15 and 21-16
- Mixed Doubles: Zheng Siwei/Huang Yaqiong (China) vs Wang Yilyu/Huang Dongping (China) 2113 and 21-18
- Men’s Singles: Chou Tien Chen (Taiwan) vs Anders Antonsen (Denmark) 21-18, 24-26 and 21-15
- Men’s Doubles: Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Marcus Fernaldi Gideon (Indonesia) vs Hendra Setiawan/Mohammad Ahsan (Indonesia) 21-19 and 21-16